BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 22, 2011

A new Adventure For Lil Em

So Alot has Changed Since I last blogged. I am Going through a Marriage Brakedown at the moment But in saying that I am Inspired! Even though Times will get tough. I can handle anything. I can do anything i put my mind to. I will remain positive for my Kids . My focus now is Learning ! Learning new ways to budget.. learning new ways to get ahead .
I am Very lucky to have alot of support. I now apreciate alot of things that single mums go through. but I am positive that very soon my life will be together. . I am working towards a Certificate 3 in. Education support. hoping to gain employment as a teacher aide. and many more things to come.

Keep reading about my adventures.. LIL em is growing up lol

0 comments: