BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Rak and other stuff

Im so sorry that i kept you all waiting , I decided that the winners of the rack are

Yullip and
skemj

so ladies email me your address and i will get this rak out to you

as well as that its been a pretty big weekend. we took aiden to a fete to see the petting zoo and he loved it he said hello to every animal lol and grandma and grandpa bought him a budgie named boris..( i have no idea why boris) so here are the animal farm pics.

chris sprung a surprise on me as well. he has booked a cruise starting valintines day a week through the islands of vanatu numea. and many more places im exctited but i am terrified of boats so i have no idea what im going to do . chris says its time to face my fears. so its a week on a boat and without aiden lol im excited but not iukwim

anyways i gtg things to do my kaiser goodies arrived today so i have some orginising to do.. the refirb of the scrapping room has platood :( but it will get there. i have done some order forms up for the markets some leaflet to do a letter drop so im a busy girl


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe how cute! A budgie named Boris!!!
I want one!
What a great experience for Aiden!

Oooh yay! I'm a winner!
I've just emailed you!

Love checking your blog and seeing all your great photos and crap ideas!

x

Yillup said...

How cool to be going on a cruise! Hope you can conquer the fears and have agreat time. And thanks SO much for the RAK! You're a gem!!!