BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

this is what has been keeping me busy

so this is whats been keeping me busy lately my scrap room i got a new desk and been waiting on chris to put it up and my angel did it today , i still have ALOT to do in there but i will get there when we moved in there is still 20 years of my parents stuff furntiture everything around the place so we havent really made it a home so over the next few weeks im changing all that im moving things painting things and revamping the house

for all that have known what ive been going through of late thank you for your support , things have been really tough lately and having friends around has really made things alot easier , damit my pics arnt working so i will have to share more later

0 comments: