BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

just an update on me

things still arent perfect here. my camera is broken so im using my old cannon which the pics arent that great , ive been really sick and so has aiden, last week i was so bad mil came and took aiden for 4 days cause i couldnt even get out of bed. im on antibiotics now and im improving but also have the begining of a kidney infection :( im a bit down. im wondering when my luck will change and my life will improve. i just keep going and its taking its toll. i know people have bigger problems but at the moment mine is huge. tomorrow i need to decide wether to continue my relationship with chris. or end it . so far he hasnt been home almost 4 months. some of the time he was working some of the time he was playing. i wont lie i havent been coping . i pretend to cope becuase if i let aiden see how stressed and upset i am his behaviour goes to shit. so i just block it out til the end of the night , there have been days when its to much and i cry myself to sleep . but i hold my head high and keep going. i just would really like one day for things to run smoothly and my life to get better instead of worse give me good luck instead of bad

1 comments:

Sar said...

Oh Em, I'm thinking of you hun. Sounds like you deserve a lot better than what you're getting from Chris. Be strong, you're such a good mum and Aiden needs you. Hope you're feeling better soon. Cheeers, Sar